Quick and Easy Taco Pizza made with crescent dough and topped with all your favorite toppings, dinner will be ready in 30 minutes!
Taco Pizza is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make out of leftovers! Taco night? All you need are the leftovers and a single can of either puff pastry, pizza dough or Pillsbury Crescent Sheets.
Taco night? You need a pound of more of ground meat. In this recipe? A half a pound. Taco night? lots of toppings for lots of tacos. Here? Top it with what you’ve got and kids love anything you want to call pizza!
Looking for some fun taco pizza flavor topping ideas?
- chicken fajita: ground chicken tacos, fajitas vegetables, sour cream and cheese with cilantro
- nachos: ground beef, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce and hot sauce
- carnitas: shredded pork, white onions, salsa
Taco pizza with crescent roll crust is a quick and easy meal or you can cut them into squares and fill and bake them as taco pockets (just don’t put the lettuce inside).
Tools used in the making of this Quick and Easy Taco Pizza:
Pillsbury Crescent Dough: These are easy to find and use, or use the canned pizza dough.
Sheet Pan: These don’t stick and make a great browned crust bottom.
Taco Seasoning: This is a classic seasoning, don’t bother with those expensive packets!
Quick and Easy Taco Pizza
- 1/2 pound ground taco meat cooked (beef cooked according to a taco seasoning pouch)
- 1 can refrigerated Pillsbury crescent dough
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese finely diced
- 1 tomato chopped
- 4 ounce can sliced black olives
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a sheet pan and unroll the crescent dough into a large rectangle.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden.
Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
Cover the pizza crust with sour cream, then the taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and finally the olives.