These Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs are quick, inexpensive and sure to make bath time fun and relaxing.
After a long day, the last thing you need is a struggle to get the kids in the bath. Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs are sure to make even the most cranky and tired, excited to jump in the water. These Bath Bombs are easy to make and you may already have some of these ingredients in your home.
Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs are not just for the kids. Moms, I’m talking to you! Take a bath, you deserve it. Soak in soothing lavender smells and enrich your skin while enjoying a hot relaxing bath.
Here is what you’ll need to make your Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs:
- Baking Soda
- Epson Salt
- Citric Acid
- Corn Starch
- Castor Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Soap Coloring or Food Coloring
- (Please note; food coloring has a tendency to stain the tub, so I recommend Soap Coloring)
- Plastic Mold
- Bowls (1 Large & 1 Small)
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
1/2 Cup Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Epson Salt
1/4 Cup Citric Acid
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
3 tsp Castor Oil
1 tbsp Lavender Essential Oil
1 tbsp water
Few Drops of Soap Coloring or Food Coloring
How To Make Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs:
- Add and stir all dry ingredients together using a whisk. Then set aside.
- In another bowl, add all wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients Slowly and in small amounts to the dry ingredients. Because pouring it all in at once, will result in the Citric Acid and Baking Soda to fizz.
- When mixed completely, it will begin to look like fresh snow.
- Grab the mold, add and overflow the finished mixture to each side of the ball. Close till you hear it click.
- Drying overnight is recommended however, if you’d like to use them right away, put your bath bombs in the refrigerator for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- When dry, gently tap the sides of the mold to release and open.
- Finally, drop the bath bomb into water and watch it bubble and fizz. Enjoy!
Need a gift idea? Soothing Homemade Bath Bombs make the perfect gifts. Birthday, Easter, Baby Shower or Christmas. The possibilities are endless.
Customize with holiday or favorite colors. You can even add fun hidden toys or surprises inside the Bath Bomb to fit the occasion.
Summer is almost over and School will be starting soon. These would make perfect back to school teacher gifts.
Click Here, to see more back to school ideas.