Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups made with just 4 ingredients and in just 10 minutes, they’re the perfect fall treat!
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups are a twist on a fall candy favorite but with none of the ingredients you can’t pronounce and all the amazing pumpkin spice flavor you could ever want!
This post is the beginning of a series of posts sponsored by Peanut Butter and Co. who are a fantastic company I’ve enjoyed working with on Dinner, then Dessert. In fact, this morning on the blog I shared Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars made with the same Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter. These Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups also benefit from being incredibly EASY to make, with just a food processor, muffin tin and cupcake liners you’re in for a delicious treat.
Peanut Butter and Co. is like the peanut butter childhood fantasy equivalent to a certain chocolate factory movie. With all natural ingredients which are completely vegan (except their bees knees flavor) you’ll be hoarding every flavor you can.
My personal favorite is White Chocolate Wonderful with a very close second of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. I certainly enjoy it by the spoonful, but an even more fun treat is taking a bit and microwaving it for 15 seconds. Then you drizzle it on basically anything from fruit, to pretzels or cookies.
You can absolutely make these peanut butter cups to suit your tastes, here are some alternate flavor ideas:
- Use melted white chocolate as the coating for white chocolate pumpkin cups and sprinkle on a bit of cinnamon on the tops before they harden.
- Use melted white chocolate with White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter with small bits of cranberry mixed in.
- Use the Bees Knees Peanut Butter flavor and before the chocolate hardens sprinkle on a bit of honeycomb candy crumbs.
- Use Mighty Maple Peanut Butter instead of Pumpkin Spice and top the chocolate with crispy bacon crumbles. The perfect maple peanut chocolate bacon bite!
Looking for more delicious treats?
- S’mores Chewy Granola Bars
- Campfire Pretzel S’mores Pops
- Easy No Mess Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
In a food processor add the graham crackers, powdered sugar and Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter.
Process for 1-2 minutes or until completely blended thoroughly.
Using a 1 tablespoon measure, make flattened disks of peanut butter mixture.
In a glass bowl melt the chocolate chips in 30 second increments until fully melted.
Into a muffin tin with cupcake liners add one tablespoon of melted chocolate.
Press the peanut butter disks in gently.
Cover with an additional tablespoon of melted chocolate and smooth the top with a small spoon.
Put in the refrigerator for just a few minutes to harden.