Easy Crayon Pumpkin DIY is the perfect Halloween project that can be done as a family or for a playdate activity! Put those crayons to good use!
Easy Crayon Pumpkin DIY is one of the easiest Halloween crafts you can make! The pumpkins are fun to decorate with different color crayons and watch your little ones delighted faces. We make this project a lot during playdates and each kid gets to keep the pumpkin they decorated. Also, this is a great way to put to good use some broken crayons that nobody is using! I like to use light pumpkins, so the colors pop up more and obviously glitter, because glitter makes everything more festive and fun! You can make this Easy Crayon Pumpkin DIY in your favorite colors and add accents to your fall decor as well.
What Do You Need To Make This Easy Crayon Pumpkin DIY :
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
How To Make This Easy Crayon Pumpkin DIY :
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Choose a few light pumpkins.
- Either look for broken crayons or use new ones. Remove all the wrapping paper from the crayons.
- If you are using new ones, break them in half.
- Place parchment paper or foil on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Add the pumpkins to the pan.
- Arrange the crayons on top of the pumpkin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crayons are melted.
- Remove from oven, and using a spoon, pour some of the melted crayon mixture that dripped into the pan, over the pumpkins.
- Remove from pan, place on a surface covered with parchment paper, dust with glitter and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean pan immediately with warm water. If crayons stuck to the pan, add hot water, it will melt the crayons and make cleaning easy.
- Have fun!