All Natural Homemade Stainless Steel Cleaner with Three Quick and Easy Tips that will leave your stainless steel looking brand new.
I enjoy finding non toxic ways to clean our home. Vinegar is an all natural acid that helps deep clean, disinfect, and deodorize. It also cleans caked on, sticky residues too. This All Natural Homemade Stainless Steel Cleaner is easy to make and works wonders.
What you’ll need to clean all your stainless steel smudges:
How To Clean Stainless Steel:
- Mix half vinegar and half water in your spray bottle. This is my favorite whole house cleaner and works beautifully on stainless steel.
- Spray the entire area thoroughly with the vinegar/water cleaner and wipe clean with a microfiber cleaning cloth. This will clean your appliances beautifully.
I’ve included “Mommy Tips” you can use by adding a few ingredients to the vinegar/water cleaner to tackle all your cleaning needs.
Mommy Tip #1:
Find that you have oil, food splatters or tiny fingers have smeared banana all over the dishwasher?
- Add a few tablespoons of Dish soap to your vinegar/water cleaner. Shake well, then spray on soiled areas. Wipe with a clean cloth. Bye bye pesky smudges.
Mommy Tip #2:
Dealing with hard water spots or wet fingerprints on your stainless steel appliances?
- Add a few tablespoons of baking soda to your vinegar/water cleaner and shake to combine. Spray and wipe with a clean cloth. Bye bye water spots.
Mommy Tip #3:
Want your Stainless Steel to shine?
- Clean dishwasher, range or refrigerator thoroughly with the vinegar/water cleaner, wipe with a clean cloth.
- With a clean dry microfiber cloth, or paper towel, add a few table spoons of Olive Oil and wipe the entire area. (you may or may not need to use a dry cloth to buff it out) This will help make your stainless steel shine like it was brand new!
- Olive oil starts to go bad after about a year. Don’t throw away your oil! Keep it to make your stainless steel look new again. Click here for more information on Olive Oil.