Every BBQ is made extra special with treats. Patriotic Goodie Bags are sure to put smiles on each of your little ones faces.
We love to celebrate the 4th of July with friends and family every year. Keeping the children happy and occupied during your BBQ or while waiting for the fireworks can be an easy task with these Patriotic Goodie Bags.
Personalize each bag with names of all the children or simply write, Happy 4th of July. The options are endless.
Here is what you’ll need to make your Patriotic Goodie Bags:
Party Favor Ideas:
- Glow Sticks
- Patriotic Tattoos
- American Flags
- Sun Glasses and Necklaces
- Red Vines or Blue Candy
- Chips, Snacks
Step by Step Instructions:
- Using Glitter Glue or Markers, Personalize each bag with
- Happy 4th of July
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave
- America the Beautiful
- Or each Childs name
- Fill bag with Tissue Paper or Bag/Basket filling
- Add an assortment of Toys and Snacks to each bag.
- Arrange on the tables. As an Idea, If you choose to personalize the bags with names, put the bags on each place setting in lieu of a place card.
Children Love glow sticks and the 4th of July is a perfect venue for them. This will also help you spot them in the dark as you await the firework show to start. Put them in the freezer at night and they should give you another evening of glowing fun.
Dress up your 4th of July BBQ with these Patriotic Goodie Bags. They add a fun and colorful festive look. Want to make your very own 4th of July Wreath. Click Here!
Have a safe and memory filled 4th of July!!!