These DIY Confetti poppers (4th of July Edition) are perfect for littles and adults alike. With a few supplies, you will have a festive party in no time!
We live in the city and because of that, we aren’t able to enjoy fireworks like most of America. Not to mention, we have 2 pretty wimpy dogs and 3 crazy toddlers! The DIY Confetti Poppers (4th of July Edition) are the perfect substitute for illegal fireworks. They are also a fun craft to make and the kids LOVE them!
Supplies you will need:
Instructions for DIY Confetti Poppers (4th of July Edition) are simple!
- Prep by cutting the decorative paper to size of roll which is approximately 6″ x 4″.
- Tape paper onto rolls using double sided tape.
- Cut ballon and place over end of the toilet paper roll. Secure with (you guessed it) 6″ piece of tape. Tie the balloon into a knot.
- All that scrap paper, cut into tiny pieces! I have found you can also use tinsel cut up, tissue paper, etc. I love that you can basically reuse any old scrap paper!
- Stick in the poppers & Let it GO!!!!
These could be done for many occasions! I really think it would be so cute at my twins 3rd birthday to have a bunch of their friends popping these and singing “Happy Birthday”! Some others include:
- New Years
- Birthday Parties
- Gender Reveal
- Engagement Parties